Archive for December, 2009:
How to order your project finance models for power plants – get 50% discount (extended 28 Feb 2015) via PayPal
Due to numerous inquiries and tremendous interest, the deadline has been extend up to 28 Feb 2015. Order now to get 50% discount on any project finance model of your choice.
This advanced model allows you to perform the following:
1) Determine the impact of electricity tariff (selling price) on NPV, IRR and payback given the capital cost, fuel cost and O&M cost.
2) Determine the maximum main fuel price (natural gas, gas oil) to meet IRR given electricity tariff, capital cost and O&M cost.
3) Determine the maximum capital cost (all-in) to meet IRR given electricity tariff, fuel price and O&M cost.
4) Perform sensitivity analysis (+/- 10% change) on variables such as electricity tariff, rated capacity, plant heat rate (efficiency), fuel cost, capital cost and O&M costs on IRR.
5) The IRR may be defined as DCF-ROI (project cost vs cash flow), DCF-ROE (equity portion of project cost vs cash flow), DCF-FC (equity portion vs free cashflow), and discounted DCF-FC (native currency is depreciating vs foreign currency). The model provides for analysis with escalation (nominal IRR) and without escalation (real IRR).
6) Optimize type of CCGT engine/manufacturer, plant location and cooling system (once thru sea water, once thru lake water, river cooling tower, deep well cooling tower, radiator cooling) and transmission line system (type of conductor). The optimal configuration is determined by the combination that provides the cheapest electricity tariff, cheapest fuel or highest IRR. More »
Impact of New Renewable Energy (RE) Law and its IRR on Electricity Price (Feed-In Tariff Calculation Procedure)
Impact of New RE Law and its IRR on Electricity Price
(Feed-In Tariff Calculation Procedure)
Energy Technology Conference & Exhibition 2009
By: Marcial T. Ocampo
Date: December 2, 2009
Venue: New World Hotel, Makati
- Republic Act No. 9513 (RE Law)
- DOE Circular No. DC2009-05-0008 (IRR)
- DOE Circular No. DC2009-07-0011 (Guidelines)
- Feed-In Tariff System
- Financial Model – before and after RE Law
- Mini Hydro –
- Biomass –
- Wind –
- Solar – More »