Archive for the ‘solar PV power’ Category:
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) Project Finance Model Template (Financials Tab) – free demo
This is the latest project finance model template (financials tab or worksheet) that your energy technology selection expert has developed solar PV energy. Familiarize with the template and if interested, get the full unlocked version for your immediate use. I can also provide data input service or customize further the model.
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) farms are the present darling in the RE industry. It is the fastest RE technology that can be built in the shortest possible time, and with declining cost of producing and maintaining solar PV panels, a large number of project developers have ventured into solar.
Small-Scale Project Finance Models:
- Diesel Genset Power Plant – 600 US$
- Biomass Power Plant – 800 US$
- Cogen Power Plant – 1,000 US$
- Hydro (Micro, Mini) Power Plant – 1,200 US$
- Solar PV Power Plant – 1,800 US$
- Wind Power Plant – 2,400 US$
- Biomass Gassifaction Power Plant / Anaerobic Digestion – 3,000 US$
- Hybrid Power Plant (Diesel, Biomass, Solar, Wind, Micro-Hydro) – 1,000 US$
Tags: biomass, cost, distributed generation, electricity, energy resources, energy sources, financial models, piston, power, power generation, power generation technologies, power generation technology, power plant, power plant design, power supply, reciprocating engines, renewable energy sources, renewable sources of electricity, renewable sources of energy, solar PV, wind
The file (871 KB) will cover the following topics:
Solar energy has potential of supplying all our energy needs for: electric, thermal, process, chemical and even transportation; however, it is very diffuse, cyclic and often undependable because of varying weather conditions.
- Sun – largest object in our solar system; outer visible layer called photosphere has temperature of 6,000 C
- Sunlight or solar energy – main source of energy for wind, hydro, ocean and biomass.
Tags: cost, distributed generation, electricity, energy resources, energy sources, generator, power, power generation, power generation technologies, power generation technology, power plant, power plant design, power supply, renewable energy, renewable energy sources, renewable sources of electricity, renewable sources of energy, solar, solar energy plants, solar power plants, solar PV, solar thermal